Intranet Research: What’s Your Focus?
The search is on! You are looking for an intranet solution that solves the internal collaboration, communication and workflow problems your company faces. So where do you start, what should you look for in an intranet to address these issues?
Top 10 Intranet Features
Our ebook The Top 10 Things To Look for in an Intranet helps you narrow your scope and focus on what matters:
- Ease-of-Use: is mission critical for driving user adoption.
- Simple Administration: enables non-IT staff to create & engage.
- Quick Onboarding: single sign-on takes the hassle out of login.
- Social Engagement: enhance corporate culture & create communities.
- Employee Empowerment: encourage rapid adoption of your intranet.