Support your employees effectively with an HR intranet
An HR intranet is an essential investment for every organization. It provides a trusted and authoritative source of truth for employees needing to find HR and people-related information and supports a wide range of HR processes; from employee onboarding to learning to internal recruitment.
Helping to meet your HR goals
An intranet does more than just the day-to-day. It’s a strategic asset that can also help organizations and HR teams achieve broader goals including:
- Supporting compliance and minimizing risk by standardizing processes and ensuring employees are kept up to date with key information
- Raising productivity by saving time through increasing employee self-service
- Retaining and recruiting talent by supporting onboarding, internal recruitment, and better engagement
- Improving employee experience through clear internal communications, connecting employees with each other, and amplifying organizational culture
- Developing people and skills through opening training and learning opportunities
- Creating a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) though all the above
Download the free eBook to learn more!